Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The RUCKUS business unit within CommScope is looking for Vice President, Product Management for the Wireless and Cloud products. This role will
oversee the portfolio of products and solutions for wireless, IOT, and cloud in accordance with the company goals and in alignment with key stakeholders such as sales, engineering, and marketing. Will lead portfolio management including product requirements, portfolio prioritization, and new product introductions. This role reports to the BU leader and is responsible for driving some of the fastest growing products. RUCKUS has a bold vision of leveraging AI and Cloud to enable autonomous networking where the network can not only derive insights and root causes for any incidents, but increasingly self-heal through automatic mitigating actions. This role will be directly responsible for driving our product roadmap and evolution towards realizing this vision.
The Vice Presidents of Product Management will lead a team of senior product management leaders. You will drive cohesion and coordination, allowing product managers to drive individually successful products.
Skills and Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in a mix of technical oversight and product management leadership roles
- Networking experience strongly preferred; Enterprise wireless experience desired
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based offerings highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- A Bachelor’s degree required and MBA is highly preferred.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative market analysis
- Experience with launching new products and solutions in the enterprise space
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with other product development leaders, marketing, finance, and supply chain teams
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.