In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level by joining a phenomenal team where you can make a difference? If so, we are looking for you! Here, you will find a collaborative team that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future !How You'll Help us Connect The World:
As a member of our Twisted Pair engineering team in the Connectivity Solutions business unit, this role will be instrumental in the design, implementation and simulating all passive cross-talk cancellation aspects of twisted pair based telecommunications system components such as jacks, plugs, patch cords and patch panels. A proven understanding of electromagnetic transmission theory, S-parameters, and linear algebra is critical. As you will design passive RF components taking semi-lumped RF circuits into multi-layer PCBs that simultaneously: minimize return loss, minimize insertion loss, minimize Near-end and Far-end crosstalk between balanced pairs within a channel and between channels using passive cancellation networks and techniques.You will make an impact by
Specifying PCB construction requirements, such as stack-ups, pre-preg and core materials, layer alignment, etching, etc. Ensuring your design work meets strict RF, electrical, mechanical, and environmental requirements by collaborating with a team you'll review and performing lab tests using RF test equipment such as multi-port network analyzers and constructing 3-D models and performing 3-D electromagnetic simulations using tools such as HFSS. Ensuring top notch products to meet our commitments to our customers.Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5 years of experience or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2 years of experience.
- 5 + years experience with PCB design layouts & routing for high speed digital & analog circuits.
- Proficiency in FAE analysis (ANSYS, HFSS) and use of relate analytical tools.
- Experience with schematic entry for designed electronic circuits.
- Experience with digital and analog circuit simulation tools.
- Experience with DxDesigner and PADS Layout.
- Experience with Hyperlynx and SPICE is a plus.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other lab equipment to validate and debug electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of embedded systems and electronics hardware design.
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View]
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [Register to View] You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at [Register to View]
United States ;United States : Texas ; United States : Texas : Richardson