In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Highly motivated and self-driven SQA Engineer contributing in verification and validation of software releases for next generation of cable internet technology pertaining to CMTS and IP technologies on E6000 and DAA (Distributes Access Architecture) products such as RPD (Remote PHY Device) and RMD (Remote MAC PHY Device)!!How You'll Help us Connect The World
Review requirements, design specs, and product documentation. Build and execute detailed test plans, enters product bugs, verify fixes, perform regression and DVT (Design and Verification Tests). Maintain required project documents, status reports, and communicates with management as the need arises.Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science or similar is required)
- Understanding IP networking (IPv4 and IPv6) and routing protocols (e.g. OSPF, ISIS)
- Hands-on experience on IP routing equipment’s – Routers and Multi-layer switches
- Candidate must understand industry standard test and measurement equipment such as tools from Ixia, Spirent, and Agilent
- Proficient knowledge of scripting/programming languages such as Python, TCL, Perl. Test automation experience
- Familiarity with different Video standards/technology is desirable
- Hands-on experience in DOCSIS technology, Knowledge of HFC networks, RF Design, and Packet Data simulation and measurement is a plus
- Experience in Linux/Unix admin is a plus
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] Why CommScope
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [Register to View] You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at [Register to View]