Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Ruckus a Commscope BU's cloud team is hiring for customer escalation engineer .
- Responsible for support of Ruckus cloud products
- Development of Ruckus cloud and other related Ruckus product
- Troubleshoot customer related issues, and provide fix / solution
- Interact with internal customer support team, program manager for product delivery
- Advanced degree of computer science or related area
- Excellent programming skills especially in languages like Java and Python.
- Excellent analytical and debug skills of software product
- Good teamwork and communication skill
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture is a plus
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.