Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
What will you do as Principal Software Engineer at Ruckus?
Your core responsibility is to Drive, develop and deliver cutting edge technology for Ruckus’s customers. In the process of writing code and delivering features, you will contribute to the whole software life cycle including:
· Drive the design and architecture
· Write awesome code
· Review Architecture, Design, Code and Test Plans
· Mentor Junior and New engineers
· Train support community on features that you built
· Support customers in the field for technical issues
· Suggest new feature and enhancements
What do you need for this role?
Aptitude & attitude is most of what you need to be successful. Following qualifications will help:
· Strong fundamentals in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Fluency in C programming language and good understanding of data structures.
· Strong problem-solving skills, and curiosity to learn and make things work.
· Strong understanding of IP Networking - Forwarding Path or Routing Protocols or SDN.
· Good communication (verbal and written), Teamwork and Leadership skills.
· 5+ years of working experience
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.