CommScope is hiring a Sr RF Engineer in Lowell MA
- Debug and bench evaluation of LTE and wifi radios.
- Design Verification Test (DVT) system development for 5GNR small cell radios designs, including wifi a,b,g,n,and ac radio modes.
- RF design of LTE and 5G radios, including block and level analysis, RF matching network design, RF component selection, RF control circuit design, and digital interface design.
- Over the air testing and characterization of LTE and 5GNR radios with embedded antennas.
- Minimum BSEE with 7+ years of relevant experience in RF Hardware design for PCBs
- Must have experience with all aspects of RF PCB design and production release including functional specifications, schematics capture, layout design and constraints, DFM implementation, and testing for design verification (DVT)
- Excellent knowledge of RF measurement theory and proficiency with modern RF PCB design practices.
- Experience with the operation and automated programming of RF test equipment including vector signal analyzers, vector signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, and power supplies.
- Familiarity with logic analyzers, high speed oscilloscopes, and thermal chambers highly desired.
Additional Desired Skills:
Knowledge of modern digital communication designs and implementation
Experience in writing and debugging command line interface scripts used to control RF transceivers and associated radio circuits
Good communication skills and be able to work in a team with other hardware and software design engineers is a must
Ability to manage third party contractors and provide technical oversight.
Travel Requirements: None Anticipated