Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
At Ruckus Networks, a part of Commscope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity in Ruckus Cloud Quality Engineering. Do you have a passion to work in fast paced agile environment?
As Principal Cloud Quality Engineer you help take Ruckus Cloud platform to the next level. The role is for end to end system test ownership starting from testing, automation, deployment and monitoring. The team will be in Sunnyvale and working closely with offshore development centers. Come join us and be part of us to populate the smartest Wi-Fi products to the world!
- 7+ years strong system test experience in L2/L3 Networking protocols and standards (802.11, 802.3, RFC’s)
- 3+ years experience on Cloud products and technologies - Cloud SQL, API gateways, ELK, ServiceMesh, Visualization tools
- In-depth experience with Scale and Performance test tools
- Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must
- Strong debugging experience on micro services based implementations utilizing public/private/hybrid cloud, GCE, GKE, and Kubernetes
- Ability to recreate complex customer and production reported issues in Lab
- Automation development competence and experience, using Python, TCL-TK, Java scripting including API’s
- Experience working with Test Cases Management, Defect Management, Version Control Systems (such as qtest, testlink, jira, Bugzilla, git, Perforce)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.