Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
At Ruckus Networks, a Commscope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Ruckus Networks a Commscope company is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of Wi-Fi & LTE infrastructure. Our Access Point lineup is the best in the industry. And now we’re transforming the Wi-Fi managed services' business with cloud technology. We are looking for dynamic Quality Engineers to be a part of our small cell team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experiences with BSEE or BSCS or 1+ yr. with MSEE or MSCS
- Solid understanding of the overall LTE RAN/Core Network Architecture.
- Working knowledge of LTE protocol stack.TDD LTE/5G-NR a big plus
- Knowledge of CBRS a big plus
- Experience with product testing, development of Test Plan and Test Cases
- Proficient in Python and Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge on revision control tools like Git/Bitbucket/perforce etc
- Working knowledge and experience using RF test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators)
- Experienced with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, Ixia, wireless monitoring.
- Working knowledge of MATLAB/Link Master/QXDM/X-XAL/X-CAP a big plus
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how to use network analyzers such as Wireshark, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel required for customer presentations, design reviews, and onsite debugging
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.