This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Commscope Ruckus Wireless BU is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Director. This person will
- Manage global Access Point QA Team
- Responsible for AP quality
- Work with cross functional leadership to build best quality product
- The location is in Sunnyvale CA.
- 10+ years QA experience of wire/wireless industry
- 3+ years of management responsibility
- Familiar with 802.11 WiFi, 802.3 ethernet, TCP/IP technology & protocols
- experience with industry/standard certifications
- Experience with wireless scaling, performance & solution testing
- Experience with QA and development tools
- Experience Agile methodology
- Experience with Automation
- Experience with Public Cloud Services
- in-depth experience with test cases and defect management systems
- Strong communication
- Good problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Management experience working with functional leaders
- Capable to manage and work with oversea teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.