Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
We are seeking Staff Software QA engineer who is passionate about making pioneer smart Wi-Fi products. These products enable carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Candidate should be comfortable with the entire wireless and wired networking design and implementation
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements product designs
· Define test strategy, test plan and test cases based on PRD, functional specs and customer topologies/configurations.
· Execute and automate defined test plans, test cases
· Utilize Python and networking protocol skills to write comprehensive automation scripts for product qualification and problems of diverse scope.
· Creatively come up with ways to test scale, performance, negative scenarios
· Develop model network topology for key customer and test the Ruckus product and solution in house before actual deployment.
· Write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports
· Develop solutions to replicate issues and defects found internally or by customers and provide engineering support
· Domain expertise with IEEE 802.11, 802.1, 802.3 protocols, Wireless/Network security (Radius, TACACS/Diameter, 802.1x, Hotspot 2.0), Enterprise/Service Provider Access Point Features, WiFi Alliance certifications
· Domain expertise with various network deployments which includes VLAN, Routing, Switching, Tunneling, technologies, Captive Portal, BYOD
· Good working experience of Linux Operating system, multithreading and thread synchronization
· Excellent working experience with internetworking operating systems such as Cisco IOS, Brocade / Ruckus OS or JunOS
· Solid Experience with industry standard wireless/wired traffic generator, simulation, RF analysis tools such as Keysight/iXIA, VeriWave, Spirent, WireShark, Airpcap.
· Hands on Experience with Agile Process, CI/CD Methodologies, test case management systems, defect management such as JIRA, testlink,
· Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Python or TCL Programming to write code for investigating Public and Private Cloud Management components, and perform Machine learning Algorithms to manage and troubleshoot routing and switching networks
· Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution, combine pieces of information to form general conclusions and to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
· Good Oral and Written Communication skills
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.