This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
This individual will work within a Hardware engineering team to develop, test, and support hardware solutions, from concept to production.
Work alongside experienced Mechanical Engineers to develop mechanical solutions for Arris products.
This role engages with a cross-disciplinary team members (Electrical, Compliance, Manufacturing Test, Supply Chain, Marketing, Customer Support) to deliver and support quality Arris products to market.
- Mechanical design
- Thermal simulation, testing and evaluation
- Support prototype product testing and assembly
- Assist factory production
- Experience with CAD/CAE tools a plus: AutoCAD, Solidworks, ProEngineer, Flotherm
- Apply your enthusiasm to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electro-mechanical systems with ARRIS products.
- 0-3+ years’ experience
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Eager to join a team , continue learning and contribute
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.