*****REMOTE POSITION, ANYWHERE IN US*****
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The RUCKUS business unit within CommScope is looking to add a Senior Market Manager for the North America Region.
As the Market Manager lead for the North America Region, you will be responsible for the profitable growth of CommScope Enterprise Networking (Ruckus) product lines including wired, wireless, and SaaS solutions. The Market Manager holds a key role in the development and execution of strategies and tactical plans for the growth of the CommScope Enterprise Networking and Service Provider business in NAR. You will work closely with the Ruckus Product Line Management and Product Marketing teams; you will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability growth through increasing the penetration with core and integrated systems/services for the NAR region and Strategic Accounts. Responsibilities also include identifying market and results-oriented trends, improving customer engagement, developing and refining relevant business value propositions, and being the primary point of contact for regional product management requirements.
What to Expect:
- Execute the Ruckus Enterprise Networking vision & direction for market growth, develop a long-term business plan, and determine regional product mix (short- and long-term) that enables plan execution.
- Collaborates with product management and sales leaders to develop and lead the implementation of regional product and portfolio positioning strategies and tactical plans. Perform evaluations on Ruckus product portfolio’s in conjunction with product PLM teams.
- Maintains executive interface with customer and key account senior management, developing and providing presentations on product strategy including support for new product development, customer needs, critical success factors, and other project planning components with the goal of meeting revenue objectives.
- Shared accountability for regional P&L, including revenue attainment, gross margin, operating income, and regional price management/network cost models.
- Leads the implementation of Segment and Product plans in targeted regions, including new product launches, positioning, pricing, and go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Product Marketing, PLM, Corporate Marketing & Sales teams.
- Conduct continuous competitor analysis (Market position, Product features and weakness, Pricing strategy and potential liaisons) and provide results in a tailored fashion to the product PLM, Technical Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Identify and collaborate on emerging trends and market opportunities, develop strategies, value proposition, and regional product positioning to differentiate CommScope and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with alliances and partnerships team to drive solutions selling and regional growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, marketing, or business-related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of combined experience in product line management, market development, systems engineering, and market segmentation management in enterprise networking
- In-depth understanding of market segmentation and strategy development principles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, realize, and capture new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to maximize the marketing mix and product portfolio expansion in the targeted segment.
- Must be able to accomplish results in a cross-functional team environment, exhibit formal and informal leadership skills and a solid results orientation.
- Ability to develop key strategic partnerships across targeted segments and customer ecosystems.
- Proven leadership skills and a track record of collaboration with disparate teams; ability to inspire others to reach their full potential.
- Exceptional diagnostic and influencing skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and formal presentation skills are an absolute must