Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Commscope is looking for a NOC(Network Operations Center) Manager in Phoenix AZ or Horsham PA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with project/program managers to analyze and deliver on customer commitments.
- Manage a team of project managers to develop, manage, and drive the details of overall project schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Manages supervisors and/or individual contributors who perform similar roles. Provides guidance to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems within the latitude of established company policies.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Coordinate project scheduling including identifying project task dependencies and resource requirements, and assess project risks/mitigation strategies.
- Perform project planning, budgeting, tracking, and reporting, including revenue reporting for all projects. Maintain project metrics, communicate project status, issues, and requirements verbally and in writing.
- Identify and coordinate company and customer resources required to meet commitments, project goals and objectives.
- Serve as liaison between the company and client in a consulting capacity throughout project life cycle. Insure written customer acceptance is obtained where required.
- Has financial impact only within the scope of immediate activities.
- Accountable for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Expereience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-9 years of related experience (2 years in leadership)
- Experience in telecom domain preferred
- Experience in NOC/Call Center type environment preferred
- People management experience is a plus (i.e. attracting, retaining, motivating, mentoring, developing, disciplining, etc).
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Negotiation skills and supplier relationship management.
- Broad and detailed knowledge in function, product, technology service, strategy, and business complexities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Effective at working in team situations.
- Experience leading projects and/or teams.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Pennsylvania;United States : Pennsylvania : Horsham