This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Seeking a Product Manager for Ruckus CBRS Small Cell Software product line. You will be responsible for the whole SW products offering, including Access Points and Cloud Management, EPC and SIM Management System. We are looking for an enthusiastic product champion that can take total product line ownership & responsibility to help CommScope expanding its leadership in the emerging Private Networks market.
In a highly dynamic environment you will work to create the most compelling products and solutions offering by analyzing market trends and customer needs, defining requirements and driving the product throughout its entire life cycle. In this position you will also be responsible to identify and manage strategic partnerships to integrate the product portfolio and provide an end-to-end Private Network solution for Enterprise customers.
You will have the opportuinty to discuss product strategy, identify potential synergies and integration with other CommScope product lines. You will also have the role of CBRS product evangelist to educate early adopters of CBRS about the details of the technology & overall value propositions.
Duties & Responsiblities
- Engage in regular use cases & requirements discussions with internal & external customers
- Identify features & solution gaps
- Create & prioritize an impactful SW roadmap with multiple influencing factors like timing, delivery schedule, market requirements in mind.
- Author detailed PRDs for engineering defining feature/ solution details guiding the engineering teams to execute on
- Drive response to customers RFI and RFP
- Define user flows, approve architecure & UX designs
- Drive productization initiatives including product documentation, feature description & introductory videos
- Articulate use cases & requriements for CBRS solutions addressing enterprise verticals
- Identify use cases and requirements for a complete & future-proof solution approach for a Cloud based management system to support SaaS model for Private Networks
- Closely drive the release schedule with Program Management and ensure deliverables are on track SW readiness report, product documentation, early demos
- Identify and manage interactions with solution partners to integrate product portfolio
- Drive periodic feature discussions & alignment with all major SAS vendors to ensure AP and Management SW roadmaps are aligned with SAS feature development & release schedules
- Discuss solution requirements & deliverables with external & internal customers for SIM mangement platform
- Define use cases & requirements for both Cloud-based and On-prem EPC offering.
- > 8 years of experience in Small Cells / RAN / Core Network product management
- Proven track record of successful products & solutions launches
- Comprehensive knowledge of managing the complete product life cycle
- Knowledge of CBRS ecosytem and experience in CBRS products management is a plus
- Good understanding of Enterprise Private Networks, including use cases and product requirements
- Experience with Cloud-based Management Systems introduction and product management
- Good technical understanding of end-to-end LTE connectivity protocols, including RAN and EPC network elements (5G NR is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentations, motivation, target setting and team building
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and drive alignment within cross-functional teams
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.