Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Role Description :
As Shipping/Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for the *practical* control of the Logistics Order Flow within the Distribution Center in cooperation with your colleagues in Operations and the Supervisors. This includes:
- Daily Creating & Prioritization of Shipments
- Distribution of Shipments’ Picking Lists to the Warehouse Operation. Ensuring specific customer requests and instructions are carried out in terms of packaging and shipping.
- Arranging Shipments to realize cost effective transportation within scheduled ship dates
- Handling and montoring the Daily On-Time Performance of the Order Flow according to Scheduled Goods Issue Date
- Communication and Core Link between CSR, Planning and the Warehouse Operation – good insight to the Logistic Flow
- Checking / Examining Backlog reports and having updated shipment status on overdue shipments
- Providing Estimated Weights and Dimensions for Freight Options
Skills & Requirements:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a shipping/logistics role.
High School Diploma
Systems: SAP, Oracle (bonus), Microsoft Office Programs (especially Excel, Outlook and Word).
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities