This job is archived
The Customer Service Admin will be responsible for all direct interaction with customers in person, over the telephone and by email regarding requests for products, services, and any subsequent issues arising from those interactions. The Manager will be also be responsible for managing other customer service associates in performing clerical and accounting duties of intermediate difficulty requiring analysis of data and utilizing sound judgment in making decisions that impact our customer base. The manager will provide guidance and escalation for investigating complaints & problems working closely with operations, sales, accounting, credit, & shipping Departments where applicable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service, product, and account information.
- Accountable for accurate input and understanding of orders by fax, phone, email, etc.
- Ensures accurate and appropriate access and updates to all customer records electronically.
- Resolves customer complaints through analysis and follow-up.
- Establishes and further develops process & procedures to timely and accurately alert operations, sales, accounting, credit, & shipping Departments regarding customer concerns.
- Obtain documentation on orders that issue arises concerning late delivery, change in order, quantity etc.
- Resolves any billing and receiving issues both internal & external customers.
- Follow up to ensure timely & accurate deliveries are made, and stay on top of any backorders.
- Corresponds with sales force regarding issues with received customer complaints, inquiries, orders and concerns.
- Handle accounts, billing, restock orders, and Inventory issues as required.
- Establish and maintain monthly reports, and analysis on On-Time Deliveries and Feedback Log.
- Maintain Customer Survey log and follow-up monthly.
- Participate in daily Productions meeting with the plant.
- Assist Customer Service Clerks when needed.
- Attends Monthly Management Review meetings.
- Associate Degree, 1-2 years related experience or training or 7-10 years of customer service management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment responding to and meeting the needs of the customer.
- Ability to navigate through standard computer programs (Microsoft Office, JDE)
- Ability to grasp the functions, processes, and uses of the products being sold
- Demonstrated skills in listening, anticipating, and responding to the needs of customer to achieve excellent customer service measured by outcomes.
- Ability to assure the customer’s perspective and maintain a commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Skill in communicating with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work effectively alone or in a team setting
- Ability to write routine correspondence and reports and effectively present information and answer questions from managers, customers, sales force, etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction.