This job is archived
Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking a Service Person. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has a minimum of 6 months experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. This position is at our Hiddenite Plant location in Hiddenite, NC. This is a 2nd shift position (Monday-Friday – 3:00pm-11:00pm). Listed below are the qualifications and requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize the foam and fiber stock area in an orderly manner.
- Prioritize orders. Count component parts for an order, place various foam and/or fiber pieces together and distribute to gluers.
- Inform lead person of completed orders and remove empty flats.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Ensure flow of material in a timely manner.
- Wear all required PPE.
- Keep area clean and free of debris or hazards.
- Practice good safety techniques.
- Must have your High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to do simple math (add, subtract, divide, and multiply) and use a tape measure
- Must be able to read and understand orders and spec sheets.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Experience in Foam Fabrication is preferred.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.