This job is archived
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a Customer Experience Excellence (CXE) Analytics & Metrics Intern, you will be responsible for understanding the key systems and processes within the CommScope Customer Journey in order to develop and monitor key metrics that impact customer satisfaction. You will work closely with leaders across the company to develop and maintain standard data models, reporting, metrics and dashboards to identify opportunities that optimize business outcomes and positively impact the Customer Journey.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Collecting, validating, standardizing and ensuring the accuracy of data and reporting from multiple data systems that define the Customer Journey
- Designing, developing and maintaining data models, reporting, metrics and dashboards that are based on key business functions and provide operations and performance metrics within the Customer Experience
- Communicating Customer Journey results and business impacts to stakeholders within the company via Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews and providing input into CXE communications
- Documenting the CXE Metrics/Analytics process, identifying key contacts, systems, and tools, and data, reports and metrics that drive insight into the Customer Experience
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing in a BS or master’s degree in Business Analytics, Business Administration, Math, Statistics, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Marketing from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
You Will Excite Us If You
- Strong aptitude to be curious, analytical, organized, detail oriented
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Power BI desired but not required)
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.