This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
This position is responsible for creating, entering, reviewing and tracking Technical Services Support/Repair Service Level Agreements (SLA) contracts into the billing/contract management system. They will review sales data and create customer quotes in accordance with established pricing rules, work with the Sales team to acquire purchase orders from customers, and enter those purchase orders to ensure accurate and timely billing and revenue recognition. Working in a collaborative team environment, they will also review the work of other team members for accuracy. This person is also responsible for forecasting the SLA revenue for assigned accounts.
- Manage accounts for Technical Services Support/Repair SLA’s
- Prepares quotes by analyzing sales data
- Ensures all pricing rules are folllowed
- Works with customers to get purchase orders to ARRIS in timely manner to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Terminates SLA agreements as necessary
- Enters and reviews all customer purchase orders into contract management and billing system to ensure accurate billing and accounting regulations
- Enters and updates opportunities in opportunity tracking tool to track renewal activity to closure
- Track customer payment, work with credit department to collect monies owed for support/repair contracts
- Review quotes created by other Technical Services Contracts Managers
- Ensure compliance between customer's Service Level Agreement/Statement of Work and CommScope
- Send Welcome Letter and Termination Letter to customers
- Other duties as assigned/required
- B.A. in business related field (i.e. Business Manangement, Accounting, Finance, etc.) or equivelant experience required
- Microsoft Excel - must be able to create multiple page spreadsheets, sort data, format spreadsheets, and use simple Excel formulas required.
- PeopleSoft (preferred) - has experience working with the Peoplesoft software application
- [Register to View] (preferred) - ability to create, track, clone, edit, and close opportunities, and run established queries
- Oracle Cloud, MicroSoft Dynamics, and SAP Cloud experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills relating to people on different levels in a customer's organization
- Ability to learn complex business applications and apply business rules
- Team player, self-motivated
- Sound judgement, problem solving, and decision making
- Acceptance of and ability to work in a changing environment
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.