This job is archived
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are looking to add a Sales Finance Analyst to our team. This role can be based in Dallas, TX, or Charlotte, NC.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Reporting to the BCI Sales Finance Director, you will partner with the global BCI sales and segment management team. In a collaborative effort, you will be responsible for providing technical and analytical expertise within this Global Business Unit. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks. Here, we will look to you to analyze data and craft reports and dashboards that summarize key operational metrics. This position is also responsible for preparing sales leadership for monthly and quarterly business reviews with senior management.
We provide our employee's opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. This role will allow you to set quotas, guide compensation, and support regional and segment VPs with reporting and analysis which in turn crafts boundless learning and growth opportunities. Assist the Sales Process owners with data from Microsoft Dynamics to help drive process improvements regionally.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and fosters inclusiveness. Come connect to your future!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ months of work experience.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail, consistency, and quality control.
- High proficiency with meeting deadlines and working both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient written and communication skills with the ability to perform multiple initiatives simultaneously and follow through on projects and pivotal initiatives.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics, and/or Power BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or CRM systems.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]