This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly close responsibilities including journal entries, accounting reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Provide monthly forecast support and analysis for various P&L line items and develop a comprehensive understanding of each
- Support the annual budget and Long Range Plan development
- Provide detailed reporting and variance analysis to support the financials goals of the Cable Broadband team
- Assist with internal and external audit deliverables as requested
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Opex experience a plus.
Required Education and Experience:
- B/A B.S. required, preferably in Accounting or Finance & 5+ years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- CPA Preferred but not required
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.