This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst FP&A to join our team in Hickory, NC or Suwanee, GA.
Develops, interprets, and implements financial \ accounting concepts and techniques for financial planning and control. Uses broad financial analysis and business knowledge to identify financial issues and opportunities. Provides advice and interpretation on all levels of financial activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Partner with client organization as a contributor in the development and implementation of financial plans.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis for management reporting
- Assist in preparation of the annual business plan and forecast as required
- Consolidates inputs
- Assist in preparation of modeling
- Assist in preparation of financial statements
- Provide analysis and assistance where needed
- Assist with special project and \ or analysis
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in related curriculum such as Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience should include business analysis, planning, projections and variance analysis.
- Experience with month-end closing, monthly reporting and analysis of results required.
- Strong analytical, written \ oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP, Business Object (SAP report writer), Hyperion Finance Management, Oracle EPBCS, Oracle FCCS and Oracle OAC preferred.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Georgia;United States : Georgia : Suwanee