In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Meaningful work. Groundbreaking results.
We are looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst to our team. The ideal candidate will be in the Greater Atlanta, GA area or the Greater Charlotte, NC area.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
The Corporate Development Analyst will provide financial, valuation, and transactional modeling in support of a variety of corporate development and growth initiatives, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint venture transactions, and venture capital investments. You will also be a key member of cross-functional teams engaged in a wide variety of opportunities related to process activities including M&A pipeline development, deal execution and closings, and post-closing integration. You will support other key strategic or enterprise initiatives as the need arises and should expect to handle responsibilities related to a multitude of projects simultaneously.
This role is positioned in our Corporate Finance / Financial Planning group but will work cross-functionally on corporate development assignments with senior members from other groups within CommScope (e.g. Treasury, Strategy, Accounting, and business segments). We will look to you for financial analysis, modeling, and valuation (e.g. NPV, IRR, accretion/dilution) to advise and form opinions on the value of potential M&A, divestiture targets, and other ad hoc analyses.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of finance or accounting experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Strong cross-cultural written and verbal communication skills.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed MBA.
- A firm grasp of accounting fundamentals, excellent financial modeling skills, and detailed knowledge and understanding of valuation and corporate finance principles.
- Experience independently balancing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously and driving them to completion while adapting to shifting priorities due to other events.
- Experience preparing board and/or executive-level strategic and financial presentations.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo.