It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Quality people. Quality products. It's the CommScope way and we are looking to add a Finance Manager to our team.
This position is open to remote working opportunities, but we have a preference for those located near Horsham, PA, Richardson, TX, Shakopee, MN, Suwanee, GA, or Hickory, NC (major US CommScope locations).
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
As the financial partner to the business leader of this growing, high-profile business, you will lead a finance partnership and be the liaison to a $700m revenue business unit. You will review, analyze, interpret, and provide input on the financial performance, strategic opportunities, and budgetary reports affecting the income statement and balance sheet of the business.
Here, you will work closely with the functional head and the associated teams to understand financial trends and develop financial metrics to measure performance versus operating plans, forecasts, and prior period results. You will intuitively utilize your active listening skills to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner, adjusting your style based on the audience, to articulate sophisticated finance issues that enable thoughtful decision-making.
You will have the opportunity to use your tenacious leadership capabilities to develop staff, deliver results and build cohesive cross-cultural teams coupled with attracting, retaining, and growing talent.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of proven track record in all areas of accounting/ finance including cost, tax, and general accounting
- 3+ of direct management experience.
- Motivation and confidence to collaborate with senior management on understanding the role of financial reporting and analysis for the business unit.
- Possess the highest level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize quickly to balance competing tasks and communicate optimally in a virtual (or office) team environment.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Experience using SAP or other ERP system along with HFM.
- Previous cost accounting experience.
- Previous experience working for a global organization.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] .